What's new

Cannot get Saitek p2500 to rumble with nRage 1.82

supremebob

Good day,

I currently can't seem to configure a new saitek p2500 properly with 1964 and n rage 1.82a input plugin. Analog sticks and buttons work fine but the rumble section stays gray even after selecting rumble pack and "Cyborg Force Rumble pad" in the device tab. I do not have those problems with a PS-USB V converter. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Robert

ggab

Emutalk Member
drivers update??
Control panel/game options, is it a config page??
do u get Rumble in another PC games, or emulators like ePSX??

OP
S

supremebob

To the best of my knowledge I installed the latest drivers. However it seems that I am unable to use force feedback in any game. :( even though I followed installation instructions. I reinstalled 1964 but no luck

Any suggestions?

Robert

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I was never able to get it to rumble either to be honest, I stopped trying, I aint too fussy anyway.

ggab

Emutalk Member
do u have DX 9.0c?
and try with Device/Rumble's section... maybe it's a special config for your PAD...

liteuser

I'll be Back!
Mines working fine here , I just tested with nfl blitz , the rumble is strong on that one, In controller pak tab , I have RawData checked and the scroll set to rumble pak. In devices, I have rumble on constant force nothing else , no modifiers nothing. The driver version on my cd says SD3.2, I'm very happy with mine. I did have to restart my PC however to install the drivers. Maybe its the drivers. If your keyboard is usb or you have a lot of usb things attached ,that could drain the power supply. Iv had this problem with other rumble pads.Just trying to help.

Edit: I noticed you said n rage 1.82a. My version says n rage direct-input8 V2 1.80a.

Last edited:

Trpj3k

Hi!
I`m having the same problem with the rumblepak like Bob.
But I am using PJ64 instead of 1964.
I have the newest drivers for my P2500.
on my nrage plugin it isn`t possible to change the Rumble-Power or switch between constant, ramp or direct force.
Any Ideas?
SupremeBob if your Rumble works now, could you tell me what youve done?

Greetz Trpj3k

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Same here, my p2500 works fine with rumble. Try using constant rumble.. it's the only one which works for me.

Great pad btw. :)

Trpj3k

constant force is checked, but as i said I can`t switch, or do anything, the rumble-option is grey
btw, can you tell me some games where i can test properly if my rumble works?
Or maybe a tool, where you can test your pad, because my pad is new and I don`t have any PC games with forcefeedback

Last edited:

liteuser

I'll be Back!
You can test your rumble in control panel gaming options. If that does'nt work make sure the drivers are installed correctly or try a restart and switch usb ports .

Trpj3k

sorry if I`m totally stupid, but I cant find this test in the CP. Under Game Controllers-Properties, I can only test all Buttons but there isn`t an option for Rumblepak...