What's new

Cannot get Chankast to start game...

Prometheum5

Hi all,
I'm running the lates Chankast, Daemon Tools v. 3.47, and a computer with enough power to let the system work. I'm trying to play Marvel vs Capcom 2, and I have the .ccd, .img, and .sub files in a foler. I can mount the .ccd file in Daemon tools, and explore it, indicating that DT is working correctly. However, I set my Chankast under the config drivers tab to the driver my DT driver is. When I start up the Dreamcast, it asks me for the date and time info twice, which I don't bother changing bc/ the website says the clock isn't emulated. I then get the menu with the four icons. When I go to Music, it says there is a cd in the drive, but when I go to play, it stis for a second, and then just restarts the DC, bringing up the spiral icon screen and then asking for date and time info again. I cannot get it to run the mounted game. I tried the FAQ and it said something about making self-bootable files, but DT doesn't seem to have an option for that, and all the the programs I downloaded from links on this site want a .bin file that there isn't one of to make a cd image. I'm relatively new to emulation, mostly ePSXe and GBA stuff which are much less painful, so I was wondering if someone knows what my issue here is and if tehy could explain how to fix it in pretty simple terms....
Thanks.