What's new

Can someone help me

Erzincanli24

Hi,

I've a problem with dolphin 1.02 if i start Pokemon Colosseum then it goes very slow only 7a9 FPS higher it wont go some sites says use dynarec to let it go faster but that doesnt work by me

then i can't start the game

My PC SPECS ARE

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ 2.10Ghz
1GB Ram
Geforce 6100 256 memory
Computer Type 32Bits

Windows Vista Home Edition

-------------------------------------------------------------------
gonna buy this mounth

geforce 9600GT 512 MB
and an 2 gb Ram Memory

will it go faster then or can i make it go faster with the above

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Unless you have a 64-bit OS and use the 64-bit version of Dolphin, you won't see it going any faster. Besides, the latest 32-bit version of Dolphin 1.03, so update.

Not that it will be any faster, though.

OP
E

Erzincanli24

ok i downloaded 1.03 beta

i set dynarec on an it goed 17 fps

but still not enough

does anyone knows more setting to set on that it will go faster?

i cant see the menus too

Last edited:

dutchrheeren

Besides, the latest 32-bit version of Dolphin 1.03, so update.
I was under the impression that the old 32 bit version(s) of Dolphin were actually faster than the newest (32 bit) one. That v1.03 beta had better compatibility for a few games, but no speed improvement (quite the opposite in fact). This seems true for me at least: my v1.01 runs MUCH faster than my v1.03 beta. So I actually wouldn't update if it would just be for speed (well I just have all 3 32 bit versions to see which runs better, but it always turns out to be the oldest one...).

Dynarec does improve the speed dramatically for me (if it works of course, I can understand if it doesn't work on all games!).

But it's true that you won't get the game running anywhere near normal speed, if it's playable at all: the emulator/your computer/both are not good enough to emulate the GameCube environment smoothly, unfortunately.

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
People would know this if they read the STICKIED THREADS. They're stickied for a reason.

And try to be more specific than "OMG HELP ME" in the thread title.