What's new

can i run?

junior600

Hello everyone!sorry for my english,but i'm italien.Can I play with pokemon colosseum,super mario ect with dolhpin?I used xp professional x64 bit.
My specs:
amd athlon 64 x2 5000+
geforce 8400 gs
1 gb ram:plain:

Toasty

Sony battery
You probably can run Dolphin about as well as it can be run at this point. Dolphin isn't currently mature enough to play many games though. Even if you manage to achieve full speed, there are numerous compatibility problems and you may actually end up getting too much speed, as there is no frame-rate limiter. If your intention is to play games, a Gamecube or Wii is still the best solution at this point. On the other hand, if you just want to see how Dolphin's development is progressing, I'd say your system is suitable.

OP
J

junior600

You probably can run Dolphin about as well as it can be run at this point. Dolphin isn't currently mature enough to play many games though. Even if you manage to achieve full speed, there are numerous compatibility problems and you may actually end up getting too much speed, as there is no frame-rate limiter. If your intention is to play games, a Gamecube or Wii is still the best solution at this point. On the other hand, if you just want to see how Dolphin's development is progressing, I'd say your system is suitable.

thank you