What's new

can anyone help me?

Deathbird

i'm just new to the emulation world, and i found out that PJ64 is a good simple programs that actually works
:cool:
but i got some problems, can anyone tell me how i can change my video drivers cause some games ( killer instinct gold, bomberman64, kirby64) need other plugins: video plugin needed, or it says: issues (plugin).
can someone tell me what to do???

greetz
deathbird
:stupid:

Allnatural

There's nothing you can do. No one has written a better plugin yet. Though Kirby and Bomberman are still playable.

Kirby--when you reach the screen with Kirby walking, press start, left, and then A

Bomberman 64--use the old TR64 OGL plugin, which can be found at Emulation64

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
Allnatural said:
No one has written a better plugin yet.

that is not entirely correct better plugins may have been written, but none yet released to the public.
for instance: i know that the next Glide64 will be released soon and though still inferior to Jabo's D3D, it will support a good amount of games not fully supported by Jabo's D3D.

Allnatural

Ogy said:
that is not entirely correct better plugins may have been written, but none yet released to the public.

All the same though isn't it? :sly:
for instance: i know that the next Glide64 will be released soon and though still inferior to Jabo's D3D, it will support a good amount of games not fully supported by Jabo's D3D.
True, but Dave's plugin is only useful for a subset of users, so I'm not going to recommend it unless I know ahead of time that the person asking the question is a Voodoo user.:)

Smiff

Emutalk Member
someone might in future keep a database of plugin/game recommendations, I know i won't