What's new

Cache: failed to translate

Red Okami

Alright I am sorry if this has been answered many times, or if it is actually something else and I have no idea about it, which I don't. (honestly I really don't) I tried different things, like different graphics pluggin and stuff but I still get it. can someone explain what (example: ) Cache:Failed to translate: 0 . I have only gotten it so far on paper mario, and I don't get it until the begining of the first chapter, right after the kupa bros come in.

help would be most apreciated ^^;; Usually when I ask for help on forums nobody really replies, I am hoping this place is friendlier then other places, wich by the looks of it, it is much friendlier.

OP
R

Red Okami

I have searched the board, and I could not find it, instead of telling me to search it, in the event of someone not being able to find it, can't you simply direct them, or answer the question, as the rules state, people helping should answer the question. I mean, you probly know the answer, how long does it take to post it?

Shadow Okami

Wolf Souled Gamer xD
Red still yourself. He didn't abide by the rules, therefore he should be spoken to but even so if we had searched the board, which I did, there is and was nothing there. Another person has asked about it yes, but there was no answer. So, again, does anyone have any ideas one what might help out Red and I? And Mamothman2000 as well? He is who also asked. We still have no idea what to do T-T

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
I don't remember the answer, but I do know that several people have asked the same thing in the past, hence why I said "search the board".

As a general rule, make sure that you have a good ROM.

Allnatural

Red still yourself. He didn't abide by the rules, therefore he should be spoken to but even so if we had searched the board, which I did, there is and was nothing there. Another person has asked about it yes, but there was no answer...
Addressing yourself in such a way makes you look like a tool (I can see your ip). You'll probably claim that you're the boyfriend/girlfriend/sibling of the op, but you still look like a tool.

Anyway, a quick search turns up at least 17 threads dealing with this issue, not one of them offering a definitive answer. Possible fixes include using a different rom (some claim that the U version works better than E) and changing the self-modifying code. Search the board again and see what else turns up...

Shadow Okami

Wolf Souled Gamer xD
I am not a tool, if you want me to speak like everyone else, I will, but I am simply speaking like that when I don't want to insult someone or get myself into trouble. -.- If it comes down to it, I can speak like a complete well, idiot if you want, so you don't believe i'm a tool. And if I upset you or Agozer, I'm sorry, but thank you either way for answering the question in some odd fashion. o_O This is not intended to be insulting either...-.- I am not a tool damnit. >< Is damnit prohibited?

OP
R

Red Okami

She didn't create two accounts. we actually are two people, she is my girlfriend, and we have been happily living together for four years, and plan on one day marrying one another, if you disbeleive, well go ahead ^^;; but to be full honest, I moved down here to AZ from NY so I could live, and be at her side. I wouldn't blame you if you don't, after all it is the internet, but I have enough proof on my end from other people who have actually met me, and her. besides she is the better writer ^^;; you can tell the difference between us by personality I am sure if you pay attention enough.

oh and by the way, thanks for posting the answer to my problem, I just hope it will work ^^;; unless its the computer doing it, well, then there is not much I can do about it.