What's new

Buu's Fury troubles

Gantz:T_G_K

Gold Digger
Okay I got this rom, Dragon ball z Buu's Fury. It worked fine on visual boy advance on my old windows 2000 but on the later version of the same emulator on XP there is a message, clearly part of the game that says
"The Game Will not run on this hardware" when I try to enter the Grand Kai's
Mansion (for the tournament) and if I exit it, it comes back.
please tell me what the Freak is going on.

Sincerly The Golden Killer aka Garyfish

and tell me how to upload an Avatar and the other thingy

WhiteX

Gantz:T_G_K said:
Are you sure you can post that besides I just fixed the problem like ten minutes before your post

Than you should have posted again so ppl does not try to help you while you already helped yourself, kiddo!

OP
G

Gold Digger
WhiteX said:
Than you should have posted again so ppl does not try to help you while you already helped yourself, kiddo!

Don't call me Kiddo!! I'm over a trillion years old!! I think it's remarkable I'm doing anything let alone Posting!! Do you know how hard typing is at my age

Typify

Nolife
What the hell... >_>

Anyway, it's much more recommended to change the save type instead of downloading a patch.

OP
G

Gold Digger
Also, there are some screens (rooms/areas) that I can't get to and I know they're there because I checked the scouter and they appear grey

Typify

Nolife
Gantz:T_G_K said:
Also, there are some screens (rooms/areas) that I can't get to and I know they're there because I checked the scouter and they appear grey

There are a few rooms like that in the game.

OP
G

Gold Digger
Damn......

Is that because they're only there for parts of the story and you can't walk there or cause the scouter's faulty?

Wait, forget it. It's where they move the events to when you've already done them.
If you've made a game you'd understand

Last edited:

Big-J

Someone U should be afraid of
HELP!!!

I'm stuck in the dragon ball saga, im at Fukurou Forest but when i want to smash the Goten lvl. 80 door the game says: "Goten can't open this door":(

Please don't tell me i have to start all over or something.....:unsure: :(

CAN SOMEONE HELP??? Thanks!:plain:

Big-J

Someone U should be afraid of
Big-J said:
HELP!!!

I'm stuck in the dragon ball saga, im at Fukurou Forest but when i want to smash the Goten lvl. 80 door the game says: "Goten can't open this door":(

Please don't tell me i have to start all over or something.....:unsure: :(

CAN SOMEONE HELP??? Thanks!:plain:

OK, i wont need any help anymore, i figured it out:bouncy:

xdude

now i am only new to the whole vis gba thing and honestly i have no idea what any of u are talking about. i have the same game same problem how do i fix it.