What's new

Busted plugin, maybe?

Pi Man

I just recently got mupen64 working on SuSE 9.2... sortof. The button configuration is busted. I configured the analog joystick to up/down/left/right, a to 'z', b to 'x', the c buttons to 'rdcf' (up, left, down, right), the d pad to 'ygbh', z to left shift, l and r to 'a' and 's', and start to enter.

However, 'w' makes the roms think that I pressed a. The b button is where I configured it to go ('x'), I can't find where the c buttons are configured to - I've tried every key on my keyboard - and I can't find where z is configured to. Perhaps I need a different plugin?

Blight's SDL plugin 0.0.8-b always makes the games say that there is no controller plugged in, and Mupen64 input plugin is the one that is giving me the mixed up keys problems.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks.
Pi Man.

ciruZ

You can try to modify Mupen64's Input Plugin. The keybindings are in the source code and are easy to change. It works very well for me.

GuillaumeH

Pi Man said:
Blight's SDL plugin 0.0.8-b always makes the games say that there is no controller plugged in

Make sure you have clicked on "plugged" in this plugin's configuration (it's at the top left of each controller's setting screen).

OP
P

Pi Man

Ooooooh. Check it out! Light gray is selected. Dark gray is de-selected. :)

Thanks for the help. It works fine now.