What's new

Bust a move!

Trotterwatch said:
Emulators are NOT illegal - the Roms/Isos are.

Just want to add something.. If this is so then we shouldn't be able to play with the Dolphin Teaser, correct? It's not like we have much other option, you are trying to justify yourself but all for the wrong reasons

Trotterwatch

You can however extract the ISOs from legally owned games.

As stated above - emulators are not illegal see Sony Vs Bleem however, the roms/isos are. This is why we talk about emulators but not roms/isos. Not justifying anything, so why you are trying to score points I do not know.

Strange

Emulation is completely legal until it does not mention intellectual property of the company(BIOS for example - the problem of Bleem!) - there is no any crime in emulation, so stop bugging around that...

OP
X

Xanatos

Strange said:
Emulation is completely legal until it does not mention intellectual property of the company(BIOS for example - the problem of Bleem!) - there is no any crime in emulation, so stop bugging around that...
yeah like Modchips, there prefectly Legal, but then once you pop a bios in it and sell it, that is illegal.

wow whats Homestarrunner doing here?? :homestar:

Strange

Hmm... little different i think - you can dump BIOS from you own console and it will be fully legal, but if you don`t have one and download it from the net and using it in emu its illegal.

"wow whats Homestarrunner doing here??" - ??? :-/

OP
X

Xanatos

Strange said:
Hmm... little different i think - you can dump BIOS from you own console and it will be fully legal, but if you don`t have one and download it from the net and using it in emu its illegal.

"wow whats Homestarrunner doing here??" - ??? :-/

Homestar-runner is this ----> :homestar: ( www.homestarrunner.com )

and im not against downloading stuff, i was just saying that because someone said Ban HIM HE IS A PIRATE i mean yeah i am, along with most people with a pc. so :\

Anger

Yeah Bust-A-Move works perfect but other GC shit runs glitchy and slow.So don't be too impressed by this shit.It is only one game...

P.S.: It's realy funny that you all so scare about legal ;) Show me idiot that will buy gamecube, then games, rip them only for look how they run on this emu ;)
Yeah some guys will, but other ones no.
Of course emu is useless when u have GC. I understand that you don't want to be closed or something, but don't be foolish.There are 80% who dwnload isoz ;)

Trotterwatch

Again we do not discuss the whys and wherefores, of course we are not dumb, and of course we are not living in cloud cuckoo land. We just do not allow the discussion of Rom/Iso download locations or ripping advice.

By doing this we keep the conversation on a 100% legal keel, we are not here to discuss moralities or ethics :)