What's new

Burn Cdi file to Disc ... Help me!

ong_chu_net

I have "SkiesOfArcadia.Cdi" file ...this is disc 2 of game .

disc 1 i burned very well ... but disc 2 ... i got some problem ...

this file is about 680MB , but it's larger than 80 minutes ... and i can burn this to disc (700MB/80min)

Anyone can help me ... plzzz ...

Sorry for my bad English. thanks .

coolbgdog

It doesnt matter. When you burn it the program burning the cdi file burns it depending on how long as in minutes the game is. I burned a game that was more than 700mb before and it burned. It may be big in mb but its the minutes that matters. If you use discjuggler or alchol 120 then when you load it up it will say how long it is in minutes. It should be under 80 minutes. Just burn it like you burned the other disc.

Edit: Oh I didnt notice you said its bigger than 80 minutes, I dont know nothing about that though.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
ong_chu_net said:
I have "SkiesOfArcadia.Cdi" file ...this is disc 2 of game .

disc 1 i burned very well ... but disc 2 ... i got some problem ...

this file is about 680MB , but it's larger than 80 minutes ... and i can burn this to disc (700MB/80min)

Anyone can help me ... plzzz ...

Sorry for my bad English. thanks .
Try the overburning option in Nero, it could probably work...
But to do that, you have to mount the image and then rip the file with the image drive to get a nrg image... then activate the "overburn" option in nero and it should work!
Hope it helps!

OP
O

ong_chu_net

MasterPhW said:
Try the overburning option in Nero, it could probably work...
But to do that, you have to mount the image and then rip the file with the image drive to get a nrg image... then activate the "overburn" option in nero and it should work!
Hope it helps!
But when i burn it ... it give me an erro message ...i don't remember it +_+.

it's about 97% of process ... certainly that disc not working ...

Anyone can help me ...plzzzzzzzzzzz......

Sorry for my bad English.

gucky

Did you try it with the over burn function? If yes then stry it again, there are sometimes Problems with the Discs.. they are all larger than 700mb but they cant guarantee it.. so it will may work with another disc.

My english is bad as well ;)

OP
O

ong_chu_net

DeathRain99 said:
"Why do you want to burn the disk anyway?"

^To free up hard drive room, I do it also.
Yeah .. ^_^ , it's my reason ^_^.

hix , i tried it again with "over burning function" (2 times), but i still get that erro ... , now i can't burn that file to disc ... helppppp me ...>.< .

Total time of my file is 80:02:04 .... but the disc is only 80 min :(

DeathRain99

Mmmmm, okay, now I'm also having trouble, because I've burned several games to discs. But now, I have Crazy Taxi 2 and I want to burn it... So I ripped a .nrg out of it, but it still appears to burn by file size.... how can I get it to burn by length? (I've tried overburning, but I still get an error saying the disc is only 702MB)