What's new

Bright Idea For 1964

garygar21

I have no idea if its ever been sugested but ide like to see screenshots on the right hand side of the emulator when you click on a game...i mean its not a have to but it would make it a little mor interesting so i know what im getting in to kinda like the mame32 front end

the screenshot have to be a set size and there would be 2 one of the title screen and one of the game play i think that would rock.

karth95

Lord of the Cats
Sounds like a cool idea. I think Corn or Deadalus or something did that, at one point. I seriously doubt that it will happen with 1964, since at this point, the focus is not on bells and whistles, the focus is on making an emulator that works really well on low-end machines and has excellent sound and graphics.

Glurak

but it's not exactly that hard to add and a lot of people would probably like it (a lot of emus have it) so if it's not in 1.0 a non main developer could add it ;)

Glurak

well mame32 for example has this option and there are people making screenshot packs and you can of course make them yourself

pandamoan

Banned
garygar21 said:
Id make them

i'd really like a more elaborate file arranging system, more than that.

like maybe a way to list roms by "most recently played".

then eventually i'd get to every rom... :D

...maybe...

but it would make the favorites the top of the list by default, and would be really cool for alot of people, probably.