What's new

*BREAKTHROUGH* Or... Not? Help needed!

Thundaar

1&OnlY ThUnDeR K1d
I recently found that through Exoskeletons program you can convert Selfboot(non-named) files to .cdi and also if you name them all the same thing, then they'll group together in one file automatically. So I used DAEMON TOOLS to load the images and used the DAEMON TOOLS drive in the Exoskeleton Selfboot GUI. They all batched together fine but, when I finished with Sonic Adventure and loaded it onto the DAEMON TOOLS application as well as loaded it on CHANKAST(How did the name come in place???) but, I still had the really messed up video problem and I also got a IO Control "Error" message after the insignia for the CHANKAST came up, which honestly was just a small triangle.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Integrated chipsets are poison for Chankast, especially every single chip made by Intel. Had your integrated chip been manufactured by nVIDIA or ATI (Mobility Radeon models), you'd probably have more luck.

As it stands now though, you can pretty much forget about DC emulation until you get yourself an graphics card.

OP
T

Thundaar

1&OnlY ThUnDeR K1d
Yeah...

It would be a waste of money and time for me.... My other computer has NVidia but, it has less memory and it's my sisters' not mine. So... yeah.... but, thanks for the help anyways. If I happen to have enough money to get one than maybe I will but, that's it for me for now.... Maybe there's another emulator or I can just forget about it but, it happens....

*EDIT* If you happen to make a new version that's compatable with the chipset then please E-Mail me at [email protected]... I'll try to check but, it may take a while and I may forget about it...

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
There really aren't any DC emulators that would play commercial games. Sure, there are a few in development, but no public builds have been released.