What's new

Brand Spanking new to 1964 please help me

Tjt1012

Banned
I donwloaded the 1964 emulator and the sound works GREAT
The graphics look FANTASTIC .... Everything is great with it
one problem though, I dont have a computer controller.
Can I use my keyboard as a controller?
I went to inputs and i have no option for keyboard
controlling except for when i clicked ROM Inputs
and beside it said (unavailable) So then i clicked
the tab that said download plug ins online and it sent me
here and i clicked the simple keyboard input and nothing happened

so please could someone tell me how to use my keyboard as the controller?
I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it I want to play Legends of Zelda Ocarina of time soooooo bad (since my n64 is broken ) please and thanks

OP
T

Tjt1012

Banned
Question changed

Okay I have downloaded the basic keyboard plug-in From this forum on the download area. I clicked the link the nice moderator placed at the bottom of his thread. I belive this is the plug in i need in otder to use the key board as the controller.

Now i downloaded it after clickin the link at the bottom og the thread and then click open this folder so that winzip could unzip it and then when i select the plug in its a .dll file and it says windows doesnt know what to open it with so i click search the web to find more information and it tells me its a Dynamically Loaded Library file

So how do i work this plug in so i can use the keyboard to play because now when i try to play it always says "no controller"

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Clements

You put the plugins (dll file) in the plugins folder within 1964's main directory, and select the appropriate plugin with Plug-ins > Change Plug-ins.