What's new

Boom USB adapter

imafreewoman

Got given one of these for xmas. I've calibrated the N64 controller & I've got the N-rage plug in selected.

My problem is that when I go to the configure controller tab and click on any button (L,R,C,Z etc) all I get is 'awaiting input 10..9..8..' and pushing buttons on the controller doesn't work. I've tried 4 different N64 controllers (2 older, 2 brand new). When I go to start a game (in this case Diddy Kong Racing) it just says that there is no controller plugged in.

Can anyone help? Please? I want to get this set up for my kids so that they'll get off the N64 on the telly and I can get on with playing my brand new gamecube!!!!!

Sam

Trotterwatch

Have you gone into the devices tab on Nrages plugin and selected the boom adaptor as the input device? Sounds to me like it is still waiting for a keyboard input rather than a controller one.

Oh and also ensure that 'plugged' is ticked, easy to overlook perhaps.

OP
I

imafreewoman

thank you, thank you!

That was it, I knew it'd be something simple that I'd over looked as the N64 controller was working with GBA and PC games.

Hurray... off to play Mario Sunshine......

Kids.... get off the bloody telly, Mummy's cracked it!

Sam

Googol

Give me back my floppy face!
AHHHHHH!!!!
1. You revived a TWO YEAR OLD THREAD.
2. You revived it with a POST THAT DOESN'T CONTRIBUTE.
3. You didn't look anywhere else for help - read this sticky.
Just remember to read the stickies and the rules in any forum you go to. It'll save you a LOT of trouble.