What's new

body harvest

Jammy

Spoilet Brat
this has probably been asked before, but im not going through the millions of pages to find a solution. :naughty: anyway, is there any plugin that plays body harvest with no speed issues. Because the game funs fine with no graphical problems or such but the speed can slow down at times and then just stops and then runs fine again if you put it to full screen. E.G i run the game in normal screen, it runs then stops. i put the screen to full then it continues to run. Then it stops, i put it down to normal screen again and it runs. If you understood that..hopefully..is there anyway to fix this. Ive tried Jabo's, Rice Daedalus & Rice Video plugin and there all the same. :huh:

scotty

The Great One
The game does not work properly.

The game is the best played on Project 64 Version 1.3, but will not work on newer versions of the emulator.

It is interesting to note that in Greece, the bridges still cannot be crossed (and as you prbably know, they are crucial in the game).

Edit: note: update your plugins to new ones, they still work, however do NOT use Jabo's D3D6 V1.5.1, whenever you go into a house, an error message appears. Jabos Direct Sound works the game the best with sound (I havent tried Schibos yet, I might edit later)

Last edited:

liteuser

I'll be Back!
Hi,
Yeah thats right Pj64 1.3 with Jabo's 3D7 1.4 plugin works best , but it will work with 1.5 . I took a long time getting in and out of buildings with the cheats its tricky but I did it and I just fly over the bridges with the cheat . I don't have any sound problems or slow problems . The game does lock in the last level and on the time jump . And it does lock in 1.5 , but all I do is pause PJ64 and resume to keep going , 1.3 doesn't have this problem .

Last edited:

scotty

The Great One
liteuser said:
Hi,
Yeah thats right Pj64 1.3 with Jabo's 3D7 1.4 plugin works best , but it will work with 1.5 . I took a long time getting in and out of buildings with the cheats its tricky but I did it and I just fly over the bridges with the cheat.

I dont get what you mean my fly over the bridges, you cannot fly over every bridge in this game with the planes (as they arent available until the third part of Greece). Or are you implying there is a cheat that makes you fly over the bridges with the vehicles (or walking)? If so, what is the cheat you are using?

This is the one thing that has held me from playing this on the emulators.

liteuser

I'll be Back!
Hi,
Add this Cheat. I found it after the sp1 was done I did edit in Pj64 cheats thread that I submited cheats.

Here is a link to the cheats thread so you can add them in PJ64 1.3 .
http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=9026&highlight=body+harvest

Edit: Make sure both L button cheats are active to fly or jump . Use moon jump for hills and bridges and the climb hills to get in and out of buildings , you might have to turn off moon jump to enter some buildings.

Last edited:
OP
Jammy

Jammy

Spoilet Brat
i was playing it. and its funny at the start where the guy lets the bridge down for you, you cant cross it, you get stuck in it then fall through. lol its funny but weird.