What's new

Blight input plugin

Benjalien

Hi everyone (me again...)

the second problem I have with mupen64 (and I know it's NOT related to mupen64...) is the input plugin.

I'm using blight's, it's quite nice and good, but I can't get to use the directions, only the butons work...

Any idea anyone???

Thanks!

popux

if you are in linux, and if you calibrate your joy with jscalibrator ( web site ), i have the same problem, the axes don't work but butons are ok.
have you tested your joy in another game ?? is it working ??

shrkbait

I third this issue. In about half my games buttons are fine by moving around is not. Odd part is that the directions are fine for all the various menus. It is gameplay directions that fail.

Shishkalarry

Me four. I have a psx2-esque USB gamepad, jsconfigurator sees it fine and I can configure both the analog joysticks, and the digital directions. snes9x can also see them and use them. However, mupen64 and the blight plugin don't see anything from either of the analog sticks, or the direction pad. (T__T)

xenogyros

shrkbait said:
In about half my games buttons are fine by moving around is not. Odd part is that the directions are fine for all the various menus. It is gameplay directions that fail.
You know there are 2 different sets of directions, right? There's the N64 analog directions, and the N64 digital pad directions. It sounds like you're only using one of those 2 things.

dtm

I just noticed that my analog stick works now that I calibrated it in the SDL input plugin.

Last edited: