What's new

bleem 4 dreamcast gt2

fxtech

can anyone explain to me what bleem for dreamcast is?. cuz i saw same web pages talkin about it and i didnt quite get it. and. if i had it(the bleem 4 dc cd) could i use it with chankast to play gt2 ?

OP
F

fxtech

but.. i was thinkin just now :) . if i would use epsxe and set high resolution and all those filtering effects and all the stuff the epsxe graphic plugins have ?.. wouldnt it look like it does on dreamcast ?

[vEX]

niechift.com
It would probably look better if you ran it from a PlayStation emulator. Running and emulator through another emulator.. that's overkill, and probably slow too.

Hawq

The DC Bleem's were versions of Bleem made specifically to run 1 game, GT2, MGS & Tekken 3 were the 3 games the 3 Bleemcasts were made for before Sony & their meddling got in the way. Of course as [vEX] says running it in Chanka would result in a slow & not very enjoyable experiance, never tried running it in there myself as I dont have any Bleemcast discs but I'd imagine it wouldnt be too good to do. your second idea of usin ePSXe & turning up/on the filtering effects in the plugins would defiantly set you in better stead for an enjoyable game of GT2 or indeed any of the games Bleemcast supported.