What's new

blank CD ISOs

Deathtank

I have some games in ISO format that when I try to mount ( I use alcohol 120% and Daemon tools 4.00) windows says its a blank cd therefore I cant play them with Chankast.
why is this problem?
when I use exoskeletor's gui selfboot maker, it creates isos windows recognizes as blank cds!
any help will be appreciated!. :(

KingVendrSnatch

無感覚
If the original image works but isnt self bootable just use a boot disk.

I find its easier than using the self boot maker.

If the original image doesnt work then you could try using ISObuster or CDmage and see if the images contains any data at all. Then you could try using CDmage checking for corruption.

Last edited:
OP
D

Deathtank

I have a bootdisk (utopia's) but I cant use games with this bootcd and chankast, I was told to mount the bootcd, start chankast emulation, and when the utopia's boot screen appears, I must mount the non-boteable game, I do that, but then the game doesnt load,

KingVendrSnatch

無感覚
MiretanK.O said:
OFFTOPIC:OMG another tank! :D

huh?:huh:

Anyways

Deathtank said:
I have Street Fighter Alpha 3 on CD, and an image of Jet set Radio.
1. Is SFA 3 the legitamate cd or not? Just yes or no will suffice.

2. Did you makes the Jet Set Radio Image yourself from the orginal disc using your disc drive?

I dont want to know how you got them if it was by some other means. As I stated before just a yes or no will suffice.

KingVendrSnatch

無感覚
Just checking ya

Anyways..the only thing I could thing of is that they maybe bad Images.

Make sure you are using version 1.5 of the boot disk and make sure that the images are corrupt or bad.