What's new

Black backgrounds.....

fuey

Hey guys,

Has this problem been solved about the black backgrounds in battle mode in Ogre Battle 64?

OP
F

fuey

I'm guessing there either very little intrest in this game or there is currently no solution available.

Zilla

夢を見られた
Yup, AFAIK it should work perfectly in 1.5 if you have geforce gfx card or better.

adiamante

I've got the same problem...

I've seen this problem come up a couple of times a week on the forums, and I've never seen an answer for the people who experience it. I've got a GeForce 4, w/ the latest drivers etc. and I've still got those pesky black backgrounds. If anyone knows what the deal is with this, post reply. Maybe I missed the solution.
Oh, yeah, I'm running 98 SE.

Octopazz

I think it is a common problem, do a search on this board for ogre and you should find plenty of threads about it. But I haven't heard of a solution yet, and am keeping a look out.

OP
F

fuey

I did the search, just get a lot of threads about trying different plugins. Yet, I still dont have the backgrounds. I agree the game can be played without them but you dont get a feel of the environment and lose the atmosphere without the backgrounds. Kinda spoils a good game on the emulator. I think I wouldn't mind so much if the game could be bought from the shop.........

maybe there someone out there willing to sell.....?