What's new

Black and mixed up Textures

EmuFarm90

I just got 1964 and have no idea how to fix most of my problems.

I am able to play Donkey Kong 64, but the eyes and other textures are completely black. Other textures have been swapped, causing it to look very bad.

I have the same problem with Diddy Kong Racing, only this time all characters except my own are completely black and textures are swapped as well.

I also get the problem with 1080 snowboarding, my final game, so I'm assuming this happens with all the games I will download.

Thanks in advance.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Sorry, but you're being far far far too vauge.

For one what is your system configuration, and what video plugins are you using?

OP
E

EmuFarm90

I'm using Rice's Video Plugin 5.6.0, schibo's Audio Plugin 1.2 based on UltraHLE, and N-Rage's Direct-Input 8 V2 1.80a

My system configuration is...
Pentium 4 CPU 2.40GHz, Nvidia Geforce4 MX 440 128 MB, DirectX 9.0b, 510 MB RAM.

Not sure if this was the info you needed, but just ask if you need anything else.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I guess you should try Jabos video plugin, its very good with that video card, i know it is for Diddy kong racing, download project64 and copy the dll from its plugin folder and stick it in 1964's, make sure you've got rices video plugin so it isn't set on "pixel shader", geforce4 mx's don't have that.