What's new

BIG problems with 1964 0.99!!!!!!!

Skaarj

I tried to use 1964 0.99 on my old PC and (excuse me guys) but I have to say that it runs really awful!

My old PC's specs are:
Win9x SE
P II 350 Mhz
128 MB RAM
ATI Rage 128 32 MB
Sound Blaster Audio PC

The plugins I'm using are:
Rice Daedalus 5.2.0
schibos Audio plugin 1.2
Nrage's direct input

The problem is that in EACH of my games the graphics are messed up really badly(the previous version of 1964 was much better on my old PC).
Do I need any other plugins to make 1964 run better on my system?
Can anyone help me out please!

Trotterwatch

Whatever graphics plugin you were using with the old version, use it with the new one. Also try Rices in GL with Open GL 1.1, or Glide64 + Evoodoo. The emulator is not to blame for your poor graphics card :(

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
Trotterwatch said:
Whatever graphics plugin you were using with the old version, use it with the new one. Also try Rices in GL with Open GL 1.1, or Glide64 + Evoodoo. The emulator is not to blame for your poor graphics card :(

take it easy Trotter,i ran games well on my computer with this card,not 1964 cause i didnt try,but it is not so bad like that.at least to emulate n64 no.

Edit:forget what i said,i was talking about S3 graphics.

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

Take it easy? I didn't realise I was being harsh really. Seeing as you have the same system as this person (graphics wise) perhaps you should throw in a few suggestions :)

Rice

Emulator Developer
I guess people should not complain that they cannot get the best video on their worst video cards for the most complicated games. Video should be fairly good for simpler games, though.

For Rage128, you won't get good graphics on either DirectX or OpenGL.

I suggest you to try 2-stage and 3-stage limited combiners for Rage128. This video cards has 2 combiner stages (maybe 3, or reported as 3, but in fact it is 2) .

Last edited: