What's new

betas ?

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
are betas being sent to testers lately? i am a tester and haven't gotten anything for a while now, sometime last year. so are betas even being sent to testers, or have you removed me from the beta testers for some reason? :1964:

btw, my email is [email protected] , if you need to check if im still there :)

OP
C

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
yeah, since last year, when they made a thread here asking for testers :) just curious because i've got or heard nothing beta wise :)

Eddy

I Run This
yeah, same happend to me, but i dont complain, im just in it for fun, not for faster releases :

Romboy

http://www.stormfront.org
I don't have any idea why that is happening... You might pm someone who is involed in the project. Other than that no idea but, good luck dude.

OP
C

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
I got it a couple days ago from schibo. Just never bothered to reply to this thread. :satisfied :satisfied

lasly

Joe Silvera
seems that beta testing has been limited to Rice, Duncan, Gent, sk8 and me for the rc4.

beta testing is a full time job ! :)

Be patient a release is near

Stezo2k

S-2K
yay! ne idea if its guna have good compatability with windows xp cuz the older versions dont like windows xp ne ways (or my pc) its sad cuz i really wana use 1964
Stez

Trotterwatch

1964 works perfectly on XP - indeed the last (withdrawn) version 8.3c worked amazingly well on XP - it tended to only be the Win9x users that were reporting problems.

So any problems I'd tend to look elsewhere to be honest - it isn't the OS nor the program.

OP
C

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
lasly said:
seems that beta testing has been limited to Rice, Duncan, Gent, sk8 and me for the rc4.

beta testing is a full time job ! :)

Be patient a release is near

so you mean ive been cut? not cool :(

lasly

Joe Silvera
dunno , have u send any report ?

Have u done any job concerning the beta schibo send to you ?

hey mann it must be nice to be getting a 19 foot gateway screen...
u must be awful rich to be able to afford something that doesn't exist lol...
otherwise ur stats r wrong should ne 19" gateway screen lol...
not trying to be mean or anything but it looks funny

OP
C

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Yes lasly i emailed schibo a couple days ago with no response, other than the very minor things i found, rc1 seems to be MUCH better than 0.8.3. :)

Stezo2k

S-2K
Trotterwatch said:
1964 works perfectly on XP - indeed the last (withdrawn) version 8.3c worked amazingly well on XP - it tended to only be the Win9x users that were reporting problems.

So any problems I'd tend to look elsewhere to be honest - it isn't the OS nor the program.

:( damn duno what it could be then, it just isnt stable at all and runs very slow, i dont think its my computer, cuz other ppl seem to run it ok with slightly worse specs.

Stez

Duncan

N64 Addict
Heres one thing to note: (Nvidia GeForce 2 Mx 400 32MB (Overclocked & Latest Drivers, yea it sux :/)

Overclocking can sometimes cause probs, specially video cards.