What's new

Betaquest pics

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Josep said:
o, but thats just like getting the beta of unreal tournament! isn't it? i dunno, i like playing games in their final stages usually;) or the alpha of doom3 haha:happy:

If you really love a game for what it is, then you would enjoy seeing what you weren't intended to. :phone:

Josep

eyerun4phun
cooliscool said:
If you really love a game for what it is, then you would enjoy seeing what you weren't intended to. :phone:

ok, hehe, thats why i thought you were such a fanatic;)

/me hides behind a curtain and giggles;)

ONE game!:happy: nah, its all good;)

Mingo3k

Mingspeed!
i used to be a PSO fanatic at one stage, then i got a keyboard for my DC and havent played it since, too many pk'ers out there...
and seeing you cant play against GC players, that sucks ass

Josep

eyerun4phun
Mingo3k said:
i used to be a PSO fanatic at one stage, then i got a keyboard for my DC and havent played it since, too many pk'ers out there...
and seeing you cant play against GC players, that sucks ass

hehe, but then again, what system allowed you to play online with multiple platforms of consoles??

/me thinks none

unless someone can enlighten me here;)

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Hehe, i was a pk'er myself. It's pretty damn fun to pk annoying assholes asking for your stuff. At one time I had an Orotiagito (2000 model) a Holyray, and a Spred Needle (all which i could get back, but.. they are rare items ya know, i want legits, not fakes). All stolen by pkers. :(

The worst was when someone would reset your dc, and getting noled. >_<

Last edited:

Mingo3k

Mingspeed!
w00t!!! 100 posts :p
NOL'ing was the lowest thing a pk'er could do :S
happended a couple times to me, i got told by a nice friend online, to just turn it of and dont quit the game, or you will be saved as NOL