What's new

Beta screenshots ;)

BlackNinja

mezkal lol
dont ask for you emulation team not have news for player shut up guy im dont talk to you go bathroom and ..............
ps:news=information progress im ask.
thx for help

Last edited:

mezkal

Man on a mission
BlackNinja said:
mezkal lol
dont ask for you emulation team not have news for player shut up guy im dont talk to you go bathroom and ..............
ps:news=information progress im ask.
thx for help

BlackNinja, I would never ever dream of helping you. Not even if you really needed it (say for example you were running out of a burning building and your were covered in flames....I wouldn't pi....you get the drift I'm sure). So why don't you go back to annoying your parents (Are we There YET? Can I have some more icecream? Mom why do I look like the postman?) and leave us true Dreamcast believers alone.

Thanks and Have a Really Shitty Day :)

Mezkal

achiles

mezkal said:
BlackNinja, I would never ever dream of helping you. Not even if you really needed it (say for example you were running out of a burning building and your were covered in flames....I wouldn't pi....you get the drift I'm sure). So why don't you go back to annoying your parents (Are we There YET? Can I have some more icecream? Mom why do I look like the postman?) and leave us true Dreamcast believers alone.

Mezkal

That is so FU@%!%& funny lol!

OzTm

Lol

mezkal said:

Mezkal

ROFL

At least we are having a lot of fun reading this... (I'm a pretty optimistic guy :) )

Vegeta

I just want to play Shenmue 1 & 2 with 8xFSAA and 8xAS since it didn't look so clean on the Dreamcast :term: :p

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Why are you all picking on BlackNinja? I've seen far worse people than him, from what i've seen its over comments and post cost, heh, I could easily do that with most of you 100 posters or less, I have over 860 posts, does that give me a right to pick on people? ;)

mezkal what you said was just mean, thats my honest opinion, you need to grow up more than you imply blackninja needs to.

Now, had blackninja requested a DC iso or break the rules, then is the time to attack :D

Last edited:

achiles

Sayargh said:
Why are you all picking on BlackNinja? I've seen far worse people than him, from what i've seen its over comments and post cost, heh, I could easily do that with most of you 100 posters or less, I have over 860 posts, does that give me a right to pick on people? ;)

mezkal what you said was just mean, thats my honest opinion, you need to grow up more than you imply blackninja needs to.

Now, had blackninja requested a DC iso or break the rules, then is the time to attack :D

The reason mezkal picked on him is because he has been seen posting on other ppls threads and has made new topics about chankast on another ppls forums.

mezkal

Man on a mission
achiles said:
The reason mezkal picked on him is because he has been seen posting on other ppls threads and has made new topics about chankast on another ppls forums.

Sayargh I would advise that you look @ BlackNinja's post before accusing me of being "mean". He got what he deserved.

Nuff Said

Mezkal

OzTm

Sayargh said:

FAQ said:
Q: When is the next version going to be released?
A: When it will be ready, so please don't ask.
He has been more than requesting new versions, he was actually repeatedly harrasing everyone with this idea, forbidden in the FAQ.