What's new

Best video plugins for...

Troublemaker

World Driver Championship?
Pokemon Puzzle League?
Star Wars - Rogue Squadron?
Star Wars Episode I - Battle for Naboo?
South Park Rally?(use v1.2 video plugin says pj64...jabos 1.2 video plugin???)

P.S. I see that PJ 1.5. with SP installed don`t give you black screen(it is working now) anymore in Starcraft 64 when you go to Tutorial: Boot Camp...nice work on video plugin Jabo.

Trotterwatch

Troublemaker said:
World Driver Championship?
Pokemon Puzzle League?
Star Wars - Rogue Squadron?
Star Wars Episode I - Battle for Naboo?
South Park Rally?(use v1.2 video plugin says pj64...jabos 1.2 video plugin???)

P.S. I see that PJ 1.5. with SP installed don`t give you black screen(it is working now) anymore in Starcraft 64 when you go to Tutorial: Boot Camp...nice work on video plugin Jabo.

Both Star Wars games are currently unemulated

World Driver Championship is also unemulated (I think anyway)

Pokemon Puzzle League apparently works well with Glide64 + Evoodoo, as does South Park Rally, or as you have noticed use Jabos D3D 1.2 (you need to download PJ64 ver 1.2 to get this).

OP
T

Troublemaker

Re: Re: Best video plugins for...

Trotterwatch said:
Both Star Wars games are currently unemulated

World Driver Championship is also unemulated (I think anyway)

Pokemon Puzzle League apparently works well with Glide64 + Evoodoo, as does South Park Rally, or as you have noticed use Jabos D3D 1.2 (you need to download PJ64 ver 1.2 to get this).
manI`mnot going to download pj64 1.2 version just for one plugin. Is somebody have Jabos D3D 1.2 plugin PLEASE send it to me at

Last edited by a moderator:

Trotterwatch

Re: Re: Re: Best video plugins for...

Troublemaker said:
manI`mnot going to download pj64 1.2 version just for one plugin. Is somebody have Jabos D3D 1.2 plugin PLEASE send it to me at removed

You can't be bothered to download what less than 1 meg or so to get the plugin? sigh

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Troublemaker, a lot of work went into that plugin, anyway you could have downloaded 1.2 in the time that post took.. AND after saying "nice work on video plugin Jabo".. amazing. think man, think!

Last edited:

scotty

The Great One
Smiff said:
Troublemaker, a lot of work went into that plugin, anyway you could have downloaded 1.2 in the time that post took.. AND after saying "nice work on video plugin Jabo".. amazing. think man, think!

Yes, as always Smiff they always have to ask dont they, lol. Anyways Jabo's plugins are only supposed to be distributed through Project 64, as it is Jabo's wishes.

Jabo has reallly done a good job with the emulator, just have some respect, who knows he might just come out of the dark one day and decide to make V1.6, even though V1.5 was the final, hey you never know