What's new

best sound and graphic plugin for riva tnt-2 cards

lplover2k2

can someone tell me what are the best plugins(sound and graphic) for a riva tnt-2 card plz?

Is gln64 meant to support tnt-2 cards as it does not work well on my pc :(

Another problem ;p.When i use jabo directsound(latest) on 1984(latest),the games are sometimes not emulated or there is no sound.When i use Azimer sound,the sound is not very good,it sometimes repeat(echo) and lags.
thnx for any help :)

revl8er

That Damn Good
It might help us if you posted your specs. You might wanna download the newest drivers for your gfx card to see if that helps with your gln64 problem. You also might wanna try using glide64+evoodoo to see if that helps you. For your sound, try messing with the settings in the azimers plugins to try and stop the echo. You can also try his beta plugins. And the reason you get no sound with jabo's sound plugin is because 1964 0.85 doesn't support it, if you want to use that plugin then try 1964 0.83.

Last edited:

Clements

I used PJ64 briefly on my Uncle's old PC with a Riva TNT2 thing, and most simple games worked perfectly with Jabo's plugin like SM64, although Goldeneye slightly messed up in the menus and in-game.

I'm guessing the Riva TNT2 just doesn't support enough OpenGL in hardware to work. glN64() needs a MX card or better to work properly it seems.

neoak

Triforce of Something...
I had a TNT2 M64 before i bought this Radeon 9800 Pro for... Never mind. The best plugin that i used was Jabo's 1.5 that came with PJ64 1.5.

As for sound, any plugin should do.