What's new

Best seting 4 No Mercy 4 1964 0.85...!?!?!

Outside_Eagl

Hi!

I was just wondering what's the best seting 4 No Mercy 4 1964 085?

Both seting 4 rom and plugin?!?!

A good tip will be rewarded, just name your price...

Plisco

Sevillian
What are your specs? Glide64 is the plugin to use for No Mercy, but u will need to use a glide wrapper if you do not have a voodoo

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
A little library that makes translates the glide calls for voodoo cards into directx cards. Get it from my sig. It's called eVoodoo.

OP
O

Outside_Eagl

Sorry it took me a while to reply, here are my specs:

P3 500 MHz

130 mb RAM

RIVA TNT2

yeah yeah I know it's a stone age pc but 4 now thats what I have to work on...:cry:

Well there are my specs!

THX 4 the tips!

Oh I allmoust forgot, I tryed that GLIDE64 plugin but I can't select it on the emu's graphics plugin meny...!?!? It simply isn't there!?!?!

So if anyone can help me with the GLIDE64 THX a 1,000,000,000,000

Last edited:

Plisco

Sevillian
Kahenraz said:
Eh? Why is Glide a better video plugin for this game?

Errors which occur in other plugins do not happen with Glide64. Eg. Titantron videos and speach bubbles show fine with glide64.

Wyclef

Outside_Eagl said:
Oh I allmoust forgot, I tryed that GLIDE64 plugin but I can't select it on the emu's graphics plugin meny...!?!? It simply isn't there!?!?!

So if anyone can help me with the GLIDE64 THX a 1,000,000,000,000 [/B]

Of course you'll have to first download the actual plug-in. Click me

Doomulation

You need eVoodoo. And install it right at that, otherwise it won't load and it won't be found in the list.
And, glide64, as other plugins, you just hit alt+enter or select full screen to go fullscreen. The esc button also works.

Outside_Eagl said:

So if anyone can help me with the GLIDE64 THX a 1,000,000,000,000
Place Glide64 in the plugin-folder and evoodoo in the main directory of 1964.

Enjoy!

Kahenraz

I wonder... does anyone know what type of video processor and accelerator is used by the n64? I know that Gamecube is powered by ATI and XBox by a GeForce3 type GPU. Not sure about Dreamcast though.

Kahenraz

Hhmm. It seems to be an original GPU. It must have used some form of OpenGL anyways. DirectX was still relatively new at the time n64 came out.

OP
O

Outside_Eagl

Look I did all that you said but I still can't select it on the plugin meny!!!:cry:

Could someone PLEASE help me with this I aperently have a huge problem instaling this plugin so PLEASE HELP!!!:cry:

And don't forget to be extremly specific!!!

THX! A 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001

Oh I allmoust forgot on eVoodoo home page there are so many versions of the program, which one should I download...!?!?

Last edited:

Doomulation

Download glide64. Put it in your emulator folder/plugin (or plugins?)
Get eVoodoo from my sig (no need to run about on the homepage) and use the installer.

Now you'll be able to select it.

OP
O

Outside_Eagl

:D YESS!!! it worked!!!

Doomulation THX!!! A 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 you realy helped me out!!!

Strange now that I think about it the versions I downloaded didn't have a instaler...:blush:

THX!!! again!:D

OBS!!! I allmoust forgot No Mercy looks so F$$$$N!!! GREAT!!! with GLIDE64!!!:D :D :D

Last edited: