What's new

Best Plugin and setup to run PJ64????

Chow Yun Fat

Hello. I was just wondering what the best plugin's for video and sound are for PJ64. A link to where I could get them would help a lot too. Also, what options should I have selected to run the most games? I cant get Banjoe Tooie DK64 or KO Kings 2001 to work at all.

gokuss4

Meh...
some games dont work with PJ64 but dk64 should work fine and i see yur specs they're good. i would suggest the jabo's direct3d7 1.4 for video and maybe azimers sound input (rev 2.2). thats all i know to help.

OP
Chow Yun Fat

Chow Yun Fat

That's the video I use, But I cant find that audio plugin. It gets to the opening logo screens then has error to thru 4 over and obver again. Maybe I need to set my options different, but I dont know what to set as what.

Olax

I assume you are refering to Knockout Kings 2000 (I dont think there was a 2001)

If you are then it does not run very well on PJ64 (not in my experience anyway). Use Daedalus, you can't see the ropes in the ring but apart from that the game is fast and works well

olax

OP
Chow Yun Fat

Chow Yun Fat

Hey Olax!

Olax, on your site I dont see a list of games that work and the emulator they work best for anywhere. I thought u had one there.