What's new

Best emu/plugins/config configuration

@לציון

Wich emulator and plugins would you recommend in general!!!
Im using 1964 cause it's the most compatible one, Rices's 5.6.0 goes fine for me, but it doesn't play some games at all and others it goes very slow in certain parts of it, so i use Jabo's 1.6 when Rice's fails and all goes fine (worst graphics in some games)!!
In sound my PC is all fucked up, i only get sound from the HLE sound plugin or Schibos based on HLE, latest Azimer(any other doesnt give sound at all) does play sound better than those but it makes games slower and has some severe sound glitches from time to time!!
Control i use Jabos DI, no problem here!!

P4 3.4 Ghz
2 Gb DDR
Radeon 9800 XT
Audigy 2 ZS Platinum

Gimme the best config

Allnatural

You've just listed almost every plugin in existence (except Glide64), so why not test with those and see what works.

revl8er

That Damn Good
Try using 1964 with Rice's 5.6.0, jabo's plugin, Glide64 or Direct64 for gfx. Try using either Schibo's audio plugin or Jabo's direct sound plugin with the pj64 RSP.dll. For input you can try using Nrage's input plugin. Hope this helps you out with your games, also try updating your gfx card drivers.

Angel Shadow

the plugin depends of the game, there are a some examples

Goldeneye: 1964 099, Gpu: Rice Video 5.6.0
Perfect Dark: 1964 099, Gpu: Jabo d3d 1.5.1
Turok 2: Project 64 1.5, Gpu Glide v0.7 ME SP3
Zelda O Of T: Project 64, Gpu Jabo d3d 1.5.1
Zelda MM : Same turok 2

if you have patience, you can find the better config for each game, my pc is a piece of junk the ultimate machine if you travel by the time 4 years earlier, and i can play perfect dark four player battle in 1024*768 full speed without any slowdown.