What's new

Best controller plugin?

BlackIchor

I was wondering if anybody could recommend a good controller plugin for 1964? I'm using NooTe_DI 0.4.2 build 17, and it doesn't seem to work for me. Upon trying to auto-configure my controller, it closes the entire application. I am using a PS2 controller via a USB adapter.

What seems to be one of the better controller plugins?

OP
B

BlackIchor

Thank you all....NRage seemed to be the consensus, so I downloaded that one, and it works fine! :pacman:

scotty

The Great One
N-Rage's doesnt work on my computer for some weird reason.

I use Jabo's DirectInput V1.5, it works just as well

I'm never using anything else than Jabo's, because I never had any problems with it from the beginning on. I've tried N-rage's once, and it's very good for shooters because you can use the mouse.

dmac2003

Hardcore Tails fan
I use n-rages and it works really good but my controller won't rumble at all. I tested it in the n-rages settings and it rumbles, but when I play the n64 game (MK 4) it will not rumble at all.
I did change it from the mempack/nothing to rumble when ever it told me to but it still didn't work. I am using an Interact AXIS Pad with dual motors.

Clements

N-Rage's Input plugin definitely does. Give it a try. It supports mouse and transfer pak as well as rumble.

dmac2003

Hardcore Tails fan
Tried it. Tested it in the settings worked nicely.
Tested it in gameplay, still no rumble. I don't know.
The author said its most likely you will not or barely feel the effects/vibration during gameplay.