What's new

Beetle Adv Racing optimization

liteuser

I'll be Back!
Hi,
I use 1964 .99 and Rice's 5.5.1 video plugin , in DirectX mode. Works fine with a few older versions as well . Just set your combiner type .

OP
Jimbot

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
DirectX mode? using that mode, i get no graphics from it, at least in OpenGl I get something. Sorry to be talking about 1964 on a Pj64 board (I guess you can move it if you want, mod), but can you give me any other help? I set my combiner type to my video card, and still nothing.

Just to help you out a little more, I have a decent computer, and can run every game at least twice as fast as full speed when I take the limiter off, so I don't believe it's my computer. Also, why would I have gone thru all the 500+ posts I've done without some sort of quality computer?

Last edited:

liteuser

I'll be Back!
Hi,
Search in 1964 forum for this game it was a Rice plugin thread. I think maybe someone posted settings in there but I didnt use them , FW Drivers 56.64 works better with Rice's plugin for me. I see your using 5.2.0 , try using Rice's 5.5.1 Wip video plugin .

Last edited:
OP
Jimbot

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
wowzers. do you think you could post a print screen of your video plugin options, you could probly just edit that last post. I'll attach a screen shot of what I have.

Last edited:
OP
Jimbot

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
awesome! thanks for the help! Now almost everything is perfect, except for... this: any suggestions?

liteuser

I'll be Back!
Hi,
Suggestion , try to change some plugins settings and try with Rice's Video 5.4.3 and 5.4.2 , see if that helps. Best of luck.

Last edited: