What's new

banjo kazooie(problem)

Tnt

hi! new member here!If anybody can help me with this...banjo kazooie stalls while playing and never resumes,i don't know if this is normal or not but help will surely be appreciated!Plus i would like to know how maybe i can configure 1964 to it's full capacity!(plugins under)

emu:1964 0.8.5
video:jabo's d3d6 1.30
audio:azimer's audio v0.30(driver rev 22)
input:n-rage direct-input8 1.60

OP
T

Tnt

still does it!

i alredy have d3d6 1.5 but i use 1.30 because its faster,took your advice to swich to 1.5 but it still freezes,not right away about 10 min in the game...i'm getting frustated i know it's a good rom my friends used it without probs!

thanks anyways

AzNStYleZ

RPG Crack Addict
Try posting a pic, I use Blinged out Jabo all the way and have few problems, though ive never played Banjo Kazooie ill try to test it out when i get home :D, ne wayz try Jabos D3D 1.5 and make sure u have the latest detonator drivers for ur Geforce 2 MX (www.nvidia.com) Thats all the help i can give

schibo

Emulator Developer
I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but the new unreleased 1964 fixes this problem also :)

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
1964 has never crashed on me with Banjo-Kazooie, 1964 seems stable as a rock for me, great work btw Schibo, I really can't wait for the next release...

I'm starting to sound like a fanboy now aren't I? ah well....

:1964:

schibo

Emulator Developer
hehe nah..

Well I can't speak for everyone, but I think the big secret is that as developers, we are the biggest fans of n64 emulation...because we are obsessed with this stuff :)

It actually is a joy to see people get excited about a release like we are. We want 1.0 to shine, not just be another release. Of course we will be working on it more plus we still will have a beta testing period, so the release still will be some time. Thanks for your patience and understanding that we don't have a clear release date as of yet.

karth95

Lord of the Cats
lovely to hear there's going to be another release. I needed something to brighten my day.

Hyper19s

Banned
BANJO DOESNT CRASH ON ME :1964: SO I WONDER WHATS GOING ON WITH THESE pc

stuff happens:1964:

great work schibo

Last edited: