What's new

Bajoo Kazooie Stuttering..

lfc4eva

Hi.

I got Bankoo Kazooie today for the first time on Project64.
The game is running smoothy, but every 30seconds or so the game stutters.
Is this a problem with the game?

Thanks.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Computer specs please.

Also make sure that you aren't running any applications/processes in the background that take a lot of CPU time.

OP
L

lfc4eva

I have a Q6600 @ 3.4Ghz
8800GT
4GB OCZ Reapers @ 4-4-4-12
Windows Vista Ultimate.

Seventeen

Options -> Configure Audio Plugin -> Synch game to audio
Had the same problem, fixed it for me.

Just started playing this game again yesterday had the same problem. Sadly I just got all 100 jiggys... this game was much harder when I was a kid.

scampers

Banned
can someone tell me where to get rom games cause ive only got two and i dont know where to get em tell me if what im asking is against the rules and can you tell me where you got banjo kazooie i like that game

scampers

Banned
Yeah, asking for a rom download source IS against the rules.
Why not read them BEFORE ask such questions?
no (durh) WHERE does everyone get there downloads not can i have free roms i wanter know a website or wherever you get em if its a shop or wat ever :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: my friend only got me two and the only good game is mario kart maybe i shood ask him.....:party:

scampers

Banned
hmmm....

well.... this is how i see it...... WTF?????MY FREND DOESNT EVEN NO WOT EBAY IS TELL ME HOW HE F@#KIN GOT THE F#$KIN GAMES CAUSE HE KEEPS BLUFFIN ME AND STALLIN ME......:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

!REVENGE!

Normally i'd ask you to meet me outside the forum so i can give you the rom, but even this is against the rules (retarded shit yo, what could they charge you with? Conspiracy to commit copyright infringement? lol) So ill tell you this much:

P2P networks arent regulated, e.g. Bittorrent, limewire, emule so most certainly you can find some on a bittorrent search site, hell you will find the whole set. Pay attention to files with the .n64 err--.z64 whatever, extension or .7z. Good luck.