What's new

Babes Thread v2

CKemu

babes_thread_v2.jpg

High Quality Babes
Big Sexy :drool: Images

A thread to post a few of the high quality images I pick up on my random and sometimes coffee driven hunts for those elusive quality shots.

Warning to 56K Modem Users

Jessica Biel

Mena Suvari

Kristin Kreuk

Mandy Moore

Mariah Carey

Carmen Electra

Christina Aguilera

Kate Beckinsale

Britney Spears

Charlotte Church

Jessica Alba

Alyssa Milano

Angelina Jolie

Elisha Cuthbert

Laetitia Casta

Shakira Mebarak

Ali Landry

Ashlee Simpson

Michelle Trachtenberg

Alyson Hannigan

Last edited:

Eagle

aka Alshain
Umm, we have a "Babe Thread", why do we need another? Can't you post in the first one?

OP
CKemu

CKemu

Well I am going to be editing the first post, as the images will be pulled down after a week. If I post in the main thread, it'd get lost by editing the same post, or you'd end up with alot of 'blank' posts, but if you feel it should be in the main thread, then by all means merge / del this thread.

OP
CKemu

CKemu

Updated the first post with Alyssa Milano / Angelina Jolie.....thinking of some more to add, any suggestions? ;)

Last edited:
OP
CKemu

CKemu

Just added a few more Angelina Jolie images, 1MB+ in size.

Gonna pull this lot down soon, to do a new batch, so grab 'em' whilst they are hot ;)

OP
CKemu

CKemu

Lacey Chabert

Your wish is my command ;) I'll sort some more out later. Note in the first post I have included some new Alyson Hannigan pics as well.

Allnatural

Awesome. So do you find most of your pics in the newsgroups? I can dig up a lot of nice pics with a deep google search, but high-res stuff is rare.

OP
CKemu

CKemu

Google will pull up some of the nice stuff occasionally. Most of the time I get this stuff from FTPs / forums dedicated to scanners, photographiers or to the particular celeb.

Nothing like a good hunt, used to be *cough* emu related stuff but thats too easy these days.

dogdogwoof

Part-Time Coder/Sleeper
dang, she has grown up! she sorta reminds me of jennifer love hewitt but much more evened out in every sense :p