What's new

[B][B]Chankast voice chat help group[/B][/B]

morpheusx

Chankast voice chat help group

I would like to help the forum out by offering a compliment to EmuTalk.net by opening a voice chat group on paltalk,it's a free chat program that allows for people to chat in a room,think of the progress we would have if people can be told how to trouble shoot and how to setup chankast in a voice chat environment,plus there would be real time support of chankast,don't have to wait for somone to post a response,people are in differen't time zones and may not be availible at certain times.

so with the admins and the moderators of this sites permission,i would really like to help out in this form if i may :0)

paltalk is free so it would cost anything,you just need a pc microphone so you can chat in the room or if you don't have a mic,just text chat and ask questions,just go to paltalk.com and download the free software,then make a nick name,then go to your pal list"it's the long list where your friends would be when they are online" and click groups.
then go to computers - Hi Tech,double click on that group,then look for the "Chankast voice chat help group" in the room list.

I hope very much that EmuTalk's admins and moderator don't get upset with me,would be nice to have their corroporation in this matter,it's just to make things a little easier for everyone on this great forum on EmuTalk.net.

Thank you EmuTalk.net

Last edited: