What's new

Azimer's HLE Audio v0.55.1 Alpha PLUGIN

MastaKlobb

Azimer's HLE Audio v0.55.1 Alpha PLUGIN

Hey I have heard this plugin mentioned a few times and have searched the web but I can't find it, can someone attach it or direct me to where to go? Thanks.

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Azimer's 0.55.1 Alpha unfortunately causes the video the start getting jerky with Snowboard Kids 2 and possibly other Nintendo 64 games while the audio don't stutter :(.

xamenus

RJARRRPCGP said:
Azimer's 0.55.1 Alpha unfortunately causes the video the start getting jerky with Snowboard Kids 2 and possibly other Nintendo 64 games while the audio don't stutter :(.

I second that. The Banjo-Tooie intro is slightly jerky.

khanmeister

Banned
Lillymon said:
Mind you, I do believe this is the second time he's quit.

Well he released the source, seems like someone could continue it! I think it would be great if somebody did what Rice is doing for the old Daedelus plugin.

:D

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Nope, I've taken breaks and once got pissed at Phrodide when I was still a lil green... but this time is quits. The only development that happens is internally. I did manage to work on it a little more... however, once I release full source code, I am done with public releases of these two projects. The plugin source may appear in other projects, but the source will no longer be available then. full source release = done.

Lillymon said:
Mind you, I do believe this is the second time he's quit.

ryanraab

This plugin rocks but it uses more power then the core and graphics. Anybody planning on continueing your work Azimer? It uses about 30% to 50%. Core and graphics for most games are usually just 10%. So I can't use it. If only it was optimized a little more. Azimer wish you luck on what your planning on doing. You were a great person to the n64 emulator scene and for just being yourself.

khanmeister

Banned
ryanraab said:
This plugin rocks but it uses more power then the core and graphics. Anybody planning on continueing your work Azimer? It uses about 30% to 50%. Core and graphics for most games are usually just 10%. So I can't use it. If only it was optimized a little more. Azimer wish you luck on what your planning on doing. You were a great person to the n64 emulator scene and for just being yourself.

specs?

ryanraab

What is the second best audio plugin to Azimer's HLE Audio v0.55.1 who is there any settings I can change? Also I would think my specs are perfect seeing has core and graphics together take up about 10% only which I think is pretty good. Another thing other audio plugin I have tried take up 0% to 3%. So I'm guessing it's just a bug. Which will never be fixed. lol

Last edited:

khanmeister

Banned
ryanraab said:
What is the second best audio plugin to Azimer's HLE Audio v0.55.1 who is there any settings I can change? Also I would think my specs are perfect seeing has core and graphics together take up about 10% only which I think is pretty good. Another thing other audio plugin I have tried take up 0% to 3%. So I'm guessing it's just a bug. Which will never be fixed. lol

I'd have to go with Schibo's that is included in .9.9 of 1964

:D

:cheers:

Powerlord

Evil Emperor
I've noticed that when I play Paper Mario w/ Azimer's that the left and right sound channels are reversed. Has anyone else had this problem? I've checked in my audio card's setup to make sure that the left and right sound channels are connected correctly already.

Qun Mang

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'
Yes. I noticed this in Zelda OOT in the Lost Woods. My solution? I turned my headphones around :happy:.

Powerlord

Evil Emperor
Anyway, I take it that 0.55.1 alpha doesn't yet have a source code release. It's a shame, really... I wanted to dig through it and see if there was a way to flip the left and right audio channels.

ryanraab

Maybe someone should continue his work. If he says ok that is. It's the best audio plugin and if someone even improved it more that would be sweet. I would but I'm still learning how to program.