What's new

azimer question (dk64 issue)

shark1686

for anybody who has 1964+dk64+azimer 0.50
does it work for you on donkey kong 64? i have the rsp plugin but my emu just crashes everytime i start:angry: is there an rsp setting i should use (i already checked the "use rsp" box) just wondering if anybody else had this problem?

EddyB43

British Old Gamer
Using 1964 0.8.5, Azimer's LLE audio v0.50.2 beta and the US known good dump of Donkey Kong 64, it definitely crashes at startup. For RSP settings I've enabled it in the main selection and sending audio dlists to plugin is unchecked (which is how it should be for an LLE audio plugin). I'm using Rice's Daedalus 5.0.1 GPU and N-Rage's v2 1.82a input plugin.

If I change the audio plugin to Azimer's HLE v0.30 then DK64 does load up. It seems that it just locks up with Azimer's LLE plugin and there's nothing that can be done to fix it - except using a different plugin. It might work with Azimer's v0.40 but I don't have that handy.

scotty

The Great One
I find that Project 64 V1.5 and Jabo's default plugins work the best for DK 64, with the exception of the core timing. I am just waiting for the new 1964 to come out, because it is the final version and that DK64 is the final testing I am going to use on that emulator, as usual.