What's new

Audio Plugin For n64

undertaker 666

Angelus The Reaper
hey, i wanted to ask if it was possible to make an audio plugin for project 64, that will funcation like the rice plugin does with textures.

So you'll be able to replace sounds and music. i'm sorry if this was disscused before but i search and didn't find anything like this.

So just tell me if it's possible, or if by any chance someone is already working on it.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Hmm... It could be possible to guide the plugin into reading an audio file on your PC instead of a file from the game. To what extend this is possible and for which games... I can't tell.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
undertaker 666 said:
hey, i wanted to ask if it was possible to make an audio plugin for project 64, that will funcation like the rice plugin does with textures.

So you'll be able to replace sounds and music. i'm sorry if this was disscused before but i search and didn't find anything like this.

So just tell me if it's possible, or if by any chance someone is already working on it.
Only Azi could do that in my opinion, but he is working on an updated apollo and his LLE&HLE plugin, so only the time will show!

OP
undertaker 666

undertaker 666

Angelus The Reaper
So you're saying it's possible, but the only guy who can do it, is currently busy? so he's the only one then?