What's new

Arcade emulation help...

bootleg42

Ok, I want to play King of Fighters 1994 and other KOF titles but none of them work on MAME which is the only Arcade emulator I use and know about. Which emulator can emulate KOF??? I would also ask about newer arcade games being emulated (like Tekken 5 or Soul Caliber 2) but I know there is no emulator that can do it. Just want to really know about KOF.

smcd

MAME runs king of fighters well enough. WinKawaks also will run KoF games. As far as newer arcade games being emulated, most respectable releases have a 3 or more year wait. Personally I prefer WinKawaks for KoF and other neogeo/cps1/cps2 games.

Allnatural

My first guess is that you're missing the neogeo bios. Second guess, you're using out of date roms with a more recent version of mame (or vice versa).

OP
B

bootleg42

Allnatural said:
My first guess is that you're missing the neogeo bios. Second guess, you're using out of date roms with a more recent version of mame (or vice versa).

I think I am missing the neo-geo bios. The roms are good. I'll look for it, thank you.

OP
B

bootleg42

Where so I put the bios when I got them?? Sorry but I am a noob to arcade emulation. Also is anyone attempting to emulate CPS-3 ???? I doubt it can be done but is anyone trying??