What's new

apollo-pj64 messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link15

i just downloaded apollo earlier to see if it worked any good on my computer. i copied and pasted the new daedalus plugin into apollo plugins. i tried apollo with the plugin and it didnt work good so i deleted it. i have always been a pj64 user so i opened it up to play a game. when i opened it the was an error message...."the default or selected video plugin is missing or invalid. you need to go into settings and select a video plugin. check that you have at least one compatible plugin file in your plugin folder.".............then i clicked ok and reset all of my plugins, and when i clicked ok again this message came up........"direct3d failed to initialize your HAL device make sure you have a properly configured 3d graphics card compatible with direct3d.".............and these are the same plugins i have been using all along. also since i did that, when i open a window a blured streak of color from the window will appear on my desktop, and that happens with everything when my emulator is open now. please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.