What's new

Anyone want a complete Jet Force Gemini save?

avengah

I've just completed Jet Force Gemini 100%, including unlocking all cheats, all bonus multiplayer features (yes, ALL of them including the Cyborg drone and the Greenwood Village race track). I copied the save at the final boss, so File 1 is totally complete (all that's left to do is the final Floyd mission), and File 2 is just before fighting the final boss. All weapons and keys are collected for all characters (although Lupus can't collect the blue key), and all capacity crates in the game are collected - most crates after the meeting at Mizar's Palace are collected by Juno, meaning he has 50 Tri-Rockets and 60 Homing Missiles at the end of the game (with Vela and Lupus having 35 and 20 of each, I think).

I did abuse save states to get all Expert medals in the Floyd missions (except Mizar's Palace and Asteroid), but I think they are virtually impossible to beat using a keyboard - the fine control of an analog stick is required really, so I really don't think I could have done them without save states.

The multiplayer extras I unlocked are as follows:

14 extra deathmatch characters, including Armoured Juno, Vela and Lupus, Blue / Green / Red / Yellow Ants, Female / Male Tribals, Beetle Termite, Metallic Termite, Purple Termite, Cyborg Stag and Zombie Termite.

4 extra deathmatch levels: Rith Essa Mine, Space Station, Tunnels, King of the Hill.

2 extra shooting ranges: Goldwood and Normal.

4 racing levels: Mizar's 3D Race, Jeff & Barry Racing, Jeff & Barry ][ and Greenwood Village 3D Race Track.

The first file is over an hour longer than the second file because I did a bit of messing around, tried to improve a couple of times, collected a few more drone heads etc.

The only problem I'm having is uploading it on to here. I've archived the file into both .RAR and .ZIP formats, but every time I try to upload it I'm getting an "Unable to move/copy file" error. If someone can tell me how to fix this problem, I'll happily upload the file. Cheers!

OP
A

avengah

OK. Any ideas where? I also need to upload some DK64 saves for the Glide guy, so where should I put everything?

where did you upload this one? i'm looking just for that kind of saves for my jet force gemini!

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
It was never uploaded, because the upload function was broken to this time. You could try to pm the user or search for saves somewhere else. I'm sorry.