What's new

Anyone Know When There Will Be More Wii's In Stores?

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
I was just wondering if anyone knew of when there will be more Wii's available in stores. I live in Connecticut and can't find a Wii anywhere near where I live. They have some online on Amazon and Walmart but the prices are so high for shipping and Walmart only has bundles for deals and Amazon I think is only selling them from people that bought one. Thanks for the help.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Your best bet is to use a "Wii Finder" (search the web) or order from dvdboxoffice.com. No bundles there.

smcd

There will be more Wii's in stores when people on ebay stop scalping them, f$%^ing scumbags. (I saw auctions where there were 5 - 12 boxes stacked on top of each other...) I've been halfway looking myself for one but refuse to support scum thus no overpriced buying on ebay for me.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
The ones at ebay still get sold, however, so whether or not these appear on ebay, they still get snapped up.
The easiest way, I say, is to take no chances. Put an order and they'll ship when they have a unit available. That way you're gauranteed to get one as you're placed in line.

Cid

Just look at the Sunday ads and see if stores like Walmart, Circuit City, and Best Buy has them. That how I got mine. :D

smcd

The local wal-mart has 8 - 10 in stock right now. I'd check shops around your town and maybe you'll be lucky... if not and they are still in stock here I'd pick you up one for cost + taxes + shipping.