What's new

Anyone know how to load VMU files I d/l from the Internet?

fivefeet8

-= Clark Kent -X- =-
It's pretty much self explanatory. You could look in the Chankast user manual.. It comes with the Chankast download.

OP
W

WxxExxS

Um, I am still unclear on how to doso. The user manual just shows the interface of the VMS browser. I dunno what to do to load in the file I downloaded. Please tell me how.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
VMS browser has an option that allows you to import saves, just use it you newbee :p

OP
W

WxxExxS

Yeah, I tried that and I get an error saying "The VMI file requires a vmi/vms file pair" can you explain that to me?

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Emmm, no... Have you tried to download any other saves? It may be a problem with the particular save file.

fivefeet8

-= Clark Kent -X- =-
I find that VMI files are easier to use with the VMS browser. Try downloading them instead. Also, clear your current memcard to enable more space for the importing. Remember to save the memcard after you import the saves.

OP
W

WxxExxS

mvc2us.VMI and BOMBERO.VMI

Those are the two files I try to load into the VMS browser and I get that error. I have never loaded anything else with the browser, this is like the first day I have tried this.

Ken34

um, is there a way to d/l a save file and laod it up on my REAL LIFE dreamcast memory card?

is there a program out there or something?

JKidd

it dosent let me import saves anymore.It says not enough free space, but there isnt any thing saved on it.