What's new

Anyone here play "Street Fighter Alpha 3" on Chankast?

OP
D

DavIng

Sacred Beast said:
I played. Actually, it's the only game that is running good more or less on my PC. Why?

Thanks for the reply, Beast. I was wondering, when you play the game, does it freezes and crashes your emulator after couple minutes of play?? B/c this sort of things happens to me on every version of CK I played. If you do have this kind of problem, how do you fix it?

OP
D

DavIng

astroduck said:
I am using Chankast 0.25 and SFA3 plays pretty smooth.

Can you post your PC specs, please.....?

Here's mine:

2.0 GHz/ AMD Athlon XP 2400+
256 MB of DDR Ram
GeForce2 Graphic Card

Controller: Saitek P880 Dual Analog Controller

Sacred Beast

The Beast is here....
DavIng said:
Thanks for the reply, Beast. I was wondering, when you play the game, does it freezes and crashes your emulator after couple minutes of play?? B/c this sort of things happens to me on every version of CK I played. If you do have this kind of problem, how do you fix it?

Sorry, pal, no I don't have any problems. Actually, I didn't play it for long (on PC it sure looks awfull), but I was able to start a new game, I won two matches, checked out the look of my fav characters and after that quit.

My PC is P4 2.4, ATI Radeon 9000 series, Win 2000.

SF3 is slowing down, but it's playable.
Vampire Chronicles is very good, but I have to change video mode in every new battle, because backgrounds weren't displayed correctly.

Capcom vs. SNK -- no music

Capcom vs SNK-2 -- good display only in full screen

Marvel vs Capcom 2 -- seems good. Slowing down sometimes.

astroduck

DavIng said:
Can you post your PC specs, please.....?

Here's mine:

2.0 GHz/ AMD Athlon XP 2400+
256 MB of DDR Ram
GeForce2 Graphic Card

Controller: Saitek P880 Dual Analog Controller

Alright mine is :

AMD Athlon XP 2200+
768mb PC2700 DDRRAM
Asus Geforce FX 5600 128 mb RAM(newest official Nvidia Driver)
Window XP Prof with SP1(all updates)
I used keyboard to play

djeauh

Hello i'm using version 0.25 of the emulator and when I launch I'm getting an error like the screenshot above. What must I do? Maybe that's my game image that is corrupted. What do you think about it?

Last edited:

rcgamer

the old guy
well, it will probably work with daemon tools 3.29 but if you want to burn it then you might have some trouble.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Question, why would anyone want to play SFA 3 in Chankast when it's fully emulated in arcade emus such as mame, kawaks, and nebula? Don't give me that crap "because they're arcade perfect" .. because these are too. ;)

edit: I suppose the extra modes and stuff are cool. Didn't consider them. :p

OP
D

DavIng

cooliscool said:
Question, why would anyone want to play SFA 3 in Chankast when it's fully emulated in arcade emus such as mame, kawaks, and nebula? Don't give me that crap "because they're arcade perfect" .. because these are too. ;)

edit: I suppose the extra modes and stuff are cool. Didn't consider them. :p

Reasons: More characters, more options, Balrog/Juni/Juli seems to have their own storyline in DC, and I could play as Fei Long everytime now :D

BTw, I just played SFA3 this morning...............still encounter this stupid crash after 7 minutes of play. I emailed to the CK development about this situation already.

-indecisive-

dc version of alpha 3 aka alpha 3 uppper has more features/characters and a bit sharper visuals =] reg arcade version is just as good for me so kawa-x does the job