What's new

Anyone help a lost and stuck EMU member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global_Inferno

I know a fair bit about emulators... as i was a member of the UOX development team (Ultima Online) And have recently got this emulator... But finding working rom links is proving VERY difficult.. If anyone could ICQ or e-mail me some links it would be much appreciated! Thanx.

Simon

A.K.A. Global_Inferno
www.globalinferno.co.uk

Allnatural

Don't know what you've heard, but roms can't be downloaded... They don't even exist... PJ64 isn't even real...:sly:

How about reading the rules before asking questions.:angry:

:stupid::stupid::stupid:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
ok, ill tell it to u bluntly.

DO NOT ASK FOR ROMS HERE!

roms do exist on the internet, but u will get no help finding it here.
if roms is all u want, go away!

however, if u hav probs with emus, u r welcome to stay and ask.

OP
G

Global_Inferno

Just seems silly that people like me cant get involved because you wont let me know where to find them even thought they all exist and u guys must use them to get urs! How are people meant to get into all the emu stuff without them? And then saying that they dont exist doesnt help much.... like making ur own species die out! Great 4 u!

Simon

Allnatural

Global_Inferno said:
Just seems silly that people like me cant get involved because you wont let me know where to find them even thought they all exist and u guys must use them to get urs! How are people meant to get into all the emu stuff without them? And then saying that they dont exist doesnt help much.... like making ur own species die out! Great 4 u!

Simon
You assume we all traded information about the location of roms. Truth is, we all did our own private searches and found our own sources (well, I did anyway:cool: ). You'll have do the same thing; look look look. I'll admit it's not easy, but get moving, you won't find that sort of help here.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.