What's new

Anyone have this problem using Jabo 1.4? Also thanks the Schibo and Rice :-)

skypilot

First of all thank you Schibo and Rice for a great emu! I hope that you keep up the incredible progress on it! My mouth is watering just thinking of 1964 0.8.0 !!!!

Second, I have a problem. When I use Jabo 1.4 with your emu, all my games show up skewed off to the left and up a bit. Does anyone know of this issue?

Crazed376

I read something about this before. I think Jabo says to make sure the video resolution for the plugin is a multiple of 320x240. Hope that helps.

OP
S

skypilot

hmm didnt seem to help

Thanks for the suggestion though... My resolution stays fixed in full screen 640x480x32bit all the time. Any other suggestions?

ComanderBlair

if i'm not wrong, it happens with pal roms.

There is something like an ini file, or config file where you can set the screen height correctly.....again, if i'm not wrong....*g*

some one here, that could explain it better, or has experience with it?

signed,

ComanderBlair

P.S. didn't played around much with this config file thingy :)

Ancient1

Another Aussie Hi!

Yes I have that same problem with Conker(E) Worked fine with Jabo's 1.3 and 1.4 imported from PJ64 before new release of 1964. Euro version was'nt supposed to work at all according to game settings.

He's in a little square at top left of screen.

Same prob with Rocket-robot on Wheels and now have no graphics at all with Aidyn's. No prob with sound. These worked with Jabo's 1.3 and 1.4 as above from Pj64. I've tested everything else - all OK.

Specs
AMD K62 450
Voodoo 3 2000
sBlaster Live 128mb 133 Sdram
And yes I get playable speeds from these!!

Cobra95

My "(E)[!]" version of Conker works almost perfectly in the latest 1964 with Jabo's 1.4 D3D6 (not 7) plugin. The trick is to copy PJ64's rdb file into the 1964 folder. If the aspect ratio problem persists, you need to add a line to the rdb file under the correct euro Conker entry:

Resolution Height=240

I think that's exactly it, but search the rdb for other instances of "resolution" or "height" to make sure. I know the value (240) is correct.

BTW, Jabo's D3D7 plugin does work, but drops out floor polygons near the viewer.

F-3582

Sorry, I had to...
Cobra95 said:
BTW, Jabo's D3D7 plugin does work, but drops out floor polygons near the viewer.

Did you enable "Direct3D T&L HAL"?

Disable it to solve the problem :colgate: