What's new

Anyone got ultrahle2064 to work with a geforce video card?

pablo0024

i spent 2 hours and i was not able to make it work right.

i installed ultrahle2064, plus glide wrapper the eVoodoo_v3.25 ( wich is the only one that supports glide3x.dll)

then on the emulator everything is ok, untill i start to run the roms, like banjo for example, using ultra hle gfx plugin, it runs but everything goes unstable, and i cant even press escape key to end the program.

if i choose glide64 v0.4...then i cant run the emulator in window mode, and if i choose full sceen, i get a black screen, or, very glitch emulated screen.

any other plugins that might work with a geforce3 card?thanks.

Dominator

pablo0024, you don't have to stick to the glide api if you own a Geforce.
The Xengine allows you to switch to OGL or D3D.
Various plugins such as jabo's 1.4 or 1.5, Rice's daedalus should work pretty well.

Doomulation : w8, w8 ... give us a sec, current public release is 1.0.4 ;)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Dominator said:
Doomulation : w8, w8 ... give us a sec, current public release is 1.0.4 ;)
Meh. Can't expect me to keep track of _EVERY_ version of the emulators out there, can you? :p :saint:

OP
P

pablo0024

Doomulation said:
Newest uhle 22064 (1.0.5?) and glide64 0.41 + eVoodoo 3.99 should work.

i did exactly what you told me and i get this , look at the screenshot ( as you can see i can only see half of the emulated screen, this also happens in full screen mode i only see half screen), also the game goes too fast, and if i press ESC key i get a windows error and the program closes.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Well, try others plugins. One isn't all the world...
And uhle 2064 is by no means bug free as of yet.

Dominator

Doomulation : I was just kidding. In the other hand, I needed to write this in order to prevent question regarding the 1.0.5 availability ;)

pablo0024 : yeah, you can try another plugin such as jabo's, Rice's or else. And those will most likely help slowing the emu a bit.
Otherwise, and still regarding high speed issue (who would have thought no this long ago that we' d be complaining about Banjo's speed?), look at the help file for some tricks.

Dominator

Oh, and btw, UHLE 2064 is far from being bug free but this remark also applies to the current evoodoo *public release* :)