What's new

any requests for mupens gui?

OP
blight

blight

The best would be gtk+-1.2 + C because i do not think many people who don't use gnome-2 will have gtk+-2 installed... also creating and maintaining 2 different plugin versions is cumbersume (my input plugin uses SDL so it should have no probs ;)
and btw: if you check the 0.2 source release, there should be a Makefile.gtk2 which compiles the gui against gtk+-2, and works (some parts in the gui need an #ifdef now but who cares... ;)

Cyberman

blight said:
The best would be gtk+-1.2 + C because i do not think many people who don't use gnome-2 will have gtk+-2 installed... also creating and maintaining 2 different plugin versions is cumbersume (my input plugin uses SDL so it should have no probs ;)
and btw: if you check the 0.2 source release, there should be a Makefile.gtk2 which compiles the gui against gtk+-2, and works (some parts in the gui need an #ifdef now but who cares... ;)
Good to know..

I know this is going to sound bad but.. why isn't there a ./configure for muopen?

I would think it would make more sense to handle all those dependancies automagically using automake and autoconfig instead of playing with makefiles. At least for the GUI part (smile).

Glad someone is doing something :borg: .

Cyb

OP
blight

blight

dunno, hack doesn't like automake i think....... nor do i.... it's slow, bloats the build process up (but has good dependency checking :D)