What's new

Any Good Shooters?

Crizzle

I love top down shooters, Ikaruga being my fave. I tried Radilgy and its nothing special but I'm wondering do you guys know of similar games for DC I can check out?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Under Defeat, Border Down, Psyvariar 2, GigaWing/GigaWing 2 (although the arcade version is already emulated).

Last edited:

q_armando

One of my all-time favorites is even better on the DC than the arcade, and that would be MARS MATRIX.
It's better on the DC because it allows you to unlock special features by gaining point during game.
A real blast !!

gtguy01

So Mars Matrix, Gigawing and Gigawing 2 can only be played on Chankast 0.1 Capcom Version (ie lower resolutions)? How are Gigawing and Mars Matrix arcade emulated (ie no 3d acceleration) compared to DC emulated?

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
They don't need 3D accelaration. The only things that the arcade versions lack compared to the console ports are the possible unlockable extra features.

Arcade ports are usually suprior to their console counterparts, although that doesn't play such a big role anymore now that video game console technology has advanced.