What's new

any deus ex experts here?

yogaman

Banned
okay.... well I've got a problem. In the 14th mission I can't escape with the mini-sub.... Actually I've finished the whole mission (lowered the bridge ..got the vital infos..killed Simons...but I can't escape with the sub coz the doors are closed ....

I tried all the logins/passwords I had but none of them work .. I've also checked walkthroughs but none of them even bother how you escape with the sub??

can somebody tell me where to get the login (or how to open the hatch for the mini sub?)

thx

Josep

eyerun4phun
aww that game was BOMB!;) i loved deus ex, i decked out my guy with computer hacking skills of course;) hehe sniping, WHO wouldn't wanna be good at those things!:)

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
ahhh Deus Ex one of the first PC games I played....I hope Deus ex 2 is just as good if not better :)

adi

get out of my house
there was an interview on gamespot.com a few weeks ago. apparently the graphics and physics engines are gonna be amazing and it is going to be possible to complete the game without firing a single shot. however, they hinted at making it shorter which is something I totally disagree with. the first one took over my life for 2 weeks

RPGlover12

hey i got the game but there is aproplem its a copied one so everytime i try to install it it tells me there is an error in the maps like "there is a dirt on the cd try removing it " and i dont remember the rest of the proplem so whats with it i want help and if anybody could help me maybe some one would like to send it to me but if its big no thanks